Fairfield County Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health (ADAMH) Board Three Year Strategic Goals (SFY 2021 - 2023)
Goal 1: Combat the opioid crisis through the expansion of prevention, treatment, and recovery support services *1
- Accomplish this goal by building a crisis stabilization unit for Fairfield County to open by 2022.
- Balance the prevention programming across age groups and throughout the county.
- Maintain treatment and recovery supports that are evidenced-based and that demonstrate impact.
- Develop innovative recovery programming.
Goal 2: Address serious mental illness and serious emotional disturbances *2
- Improve access to services through programming and public relations.
- Balance treatment and stabilization services across the lifespan and throughout the county.
- Develop and disseminate high quality communication tools for funded programming.
- Support the development of additional programming capacity and service provision that address all age-groups to ensure an entire continuum of care.
Goal 3: Improve data collection, analysis, dissemination, and program and policy evaluation *3
- Develop and engage in a robust process to seek and monitor needed services in the community.
- Develop a data dashboard from multiple sources that will inform board members, staff members, and the community.
- Collaborate with other community agencies and stakeholders to monitor comorbidities associated with opioid misuse including co-occurring substance disorders.
*1 From the SAMSHA Strategic Plan – FY2019-2023
Download Strategic Goals PDF